InVivoLink is attending the AAHKS 2014 Annual Meeting from November 6-9 in Dallas, Texas.
This year’s Annual Meeting will host more than 1,300 hip and knee surgeons and allied health professionals from the United States and 22 other countries. Highlights of the meeting include:
- 56 scientific presentations on primary and revision hip and knee arthroplasty, infection, complications, joint preservation, health policy, basic science and related topics
- 200 poster presentations with ePoster author discussion options
- 80 educational industry exhibits
- 11 industry-sponsored, pre-meeting symposia
- 8 scientific program symposia
- 3 “Ask the Experts” Case Sessions
- 1 Humanitarian Award
Please stop by our booth or call Todd DeVree at (734) 233-7851 to set up a time to meet so we can share a quick presentation on our care management platform that captures outcomes, manages registry data and engages patients across the episode of care.
Photo Credit: © Scott Peek Photography